With rates at historical lows, let your mind explode with options to utilize SBA 504 funds. First District Development Company offers SBA 504 financing for small businesses at fixed, low rates they can use for the following:
- Purchase land
- Purchase / remodel of an existing building
- New building construction
- Purchase of machinery & equipment
- Contingency reserve (up to 10% of construction costs)
- Professional fees – including attorney, accountant, architectural, appraisal, environmental, survey, title insurance
- Interim financing, points & interest
- Refinance existing debt with or without an expansion
Costs that are allocated to working capital, inventory, franchise fees, rolling stock, liquor license, and goodwill are not eligible 504 project costs and must be paid for or financed elsewhere.
Get your small business customers started off with a bang and call FDDC to partner on a smokin’ financing package!